Need a scholarship or financial assistance in order to attend? Check out the details below. Before you fill in your Scholarship Form, we’ll need your Program Application and Application Fee. Next step is to complete your Scholarship Form or contact us about deferred payment.
If you've never attended a Jewish overnight camp for at least 3 weeks, you are eligible for a generous scholarship from the Foundation for Jewish Camp. Apply at www.onehappycamper.org. Click on #4, Apply for One Happy Camper Grant, then search for Bais Chana Teen Un-Camp.
I. Public School Students
- If you are currently enrolled in public school, you are eligible to win a Full or Partial Scholarship to attend the Jewish Un-Camp! A Jewish Un-Camp Scholarship will reduce your program fees for the program you are attending. This includes accommodations, classes, kosher catering and all activities; it does NOT include airfare or the $50 application fee.
- Since this is a competitive process, we recommend that you put time and thought into how you complete your form. The scholarship application includes short essay questions that require your thoughtful responses.
Click here to apply for a scholarship.
II. Home Schooled Students
- Please contact our office to discuss your eligibility. Call 800.473.4801 (outside USA & Canada 718.604.0088) or email us at
III. Jewish School
- If you attend a Jewish school and are in need of financial assistance you are eligible to receive financial assistance based on need, or you can sign up for a deferred payment plan.
- Financial Assistance: Please contact our office to discuss financial assistance. Apply early – funds for financial assistance are limited. Call 800.473.4801 (outside USA & Canada 718.604.0088) or email us at
- Deferred Payment Plan: A Deferred Payment Plan allows you to pay half of your program fee now and the remainder over the course of six months.
NOTE: Each session has a Scholarship deadline. Check the "Cost" section of the program you would like to attend by selecting it from the "Coming Up" menu above. Scholarships are limited so apply early!
IV. Other Scholarship Opportunities
Many organizations such as local Jewish federations, Synagogues, Board of Jewish Family Services and youth groups have camp funds. Their deadlines for scholarship applications tend to be early spring. Please contact them directly.
Bais Chana Jewish Uncamp is also listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp's website, www.onehappycamper.org. Check your eligibility and apply for their Campership Incentive Program.
If you require further assistance please contact us at 800.473.4801 (outside USA & Canada 718.604.0088) or email
Need some help? Can't find what you're looking for? Just email
or call 718.604.0088